Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

Photobucket


Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009. 

2008 was an up and down year for us and I’m ready to put it to bed.  This past year we lost my Dad and almost lost Tim’s Dad.  I was away from home a lot, traveling for work.  We sold our house, moved into an apartment and built our new home (which we love!).  Survived a layoff and went through numerous other things.  Like I said it’s been an up and down year, a lot of stress so I’m ready for a new year. 

2009 brings with it a lot of uncertainty, the world economy is frightening, we will have a new President with a radically different agenda and we have no idea what the future will bring but for now, today I’m happy to welcome another year. 

Happy New Year!

Labels:


Posted by smartypantz32 :: 12:01 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------