Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

Good Monday Morning! I didn’t mean to drop off the radar the last few days, I’ve just been swamped with work (oncall stinks).

Wii Fit continues to be my main form of exercise and a lot of fun. It certainly doesn’t give you the workout you get from going to the gym and lifting but it gets your heart rate up, incorporates a lot of stretching and is just plain old fun. Bottom line is it’s something I enjoy doing.

Food has been good, I’m focusing on portion size and that seems to be working for me. I’m drinking water like crazy with this Texas heat and just have iced tea occasionally.

All in all things have been really good. How is everyone else doing?

Labels:


Posted by smartypantz32 :: 11:20 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------