Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday

We were at a soccer tournament all weekend, our daughter's team won in a shootout! It was a lot of fun but really hot, the car said the temperature was 108. Since we were at soccer all weekend I didn't have time to go to the grocery store so that's high on my list today. I've already planned what we are having this week and I have most of it but I need to go to the grocery store for a few things. I've already done Wii Fit this morning and will go for a walk/run tonight. I've been out of the office for a little over a week so I'm sure I'll be swamped at work today but at least that will make the day go by faster.

What do all of you have going on today?

Labels:


Posted by smartypantz32 :: 6:04 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------