Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Picture Blog

I stole this from Broke and Angry:

Go to google images and type in the answer to the following questions. Pick a photo from the first page of results.

1. Age at my next birthday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Place I'd like to travel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. My favorite place

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4. Favorite objects

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Favorite food

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6. Favorite animal

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7. City I was born

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8. City where I live

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9. Name of last pet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10. Bad habit I have

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11. My first job

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12. College major

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13. Who I'd like to meet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14. My hero

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

15. Not my hero

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

16. Most over-rated

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

17. Most under-rated

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

18. Please go away!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:


Posted by smartypantz32 :: 12:37 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------