Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Podfitness

I have to say that I was overwhelmed with the response from Podfitness. Minutes after my post I had comments from people affiliated with Podfitness. Wow, how did they find me?

I called Customer Support for Podfitness to request a refund today…..there was no hassle, no hard sell; no questions asked just great customer service. I signed up to pay with PayPal so I’ll have to wait a few days to make sure I get my refund but I have to say that I am impressed with Podfitness and their customer service.

In fact, I was so impressed with them that I will be trying their workouts that I’ve downloaded and if they work for me I won’t hesitate to sign up again for their service!

Labels:


Posted by smartypantz32 :: 4:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------