Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Friday, June 09, 2006

It’s so frustrating!

It’s so frustrating to see a gain when I’ve been following my meal plan and working out.  I know that the scale lies and that it’s not an accurate measurement but it’s still frustrating.

I’ve weighed on Friday mornings for the last two years and I’m actually down from last Friday’s weight of 243.2 lbs. but I’m up from Monday’s weight of 240.8 lbs.  I know, it’s confusing, after last weekends trip to the movies I decided I had to get my act together so I declared Monday as my starting day but I like the Friday weigh in and that’s how I have my eDiets profile setup so I weighed this morning to get back on my schedule.  So even though I’m down I’m up…..LOL….I just gave myself a headache!

Posted by smartypantz32 :: 6:13 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------