Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dreams, Goals and Objectives

Dreams:

To wear a size 10.
To be able to by clothes at any store
To be able to wear cute clothes.
To look hot.
To be a normal weight.
For my size not to be an issue.
To be able to run and play with the kids.
I want to be strong.


Goals:

I want to weigh 150lbs by 1/1/08.
I want to be able to run a mile without stopping or walking by 9/27/06.
I want to be able to run a mile in under 9 minutes by 1/1/08.
I want to have definition in my arms.
I want to NOT have to change my goal dates again!


Objectives:

I will follow the BFL meal plan.
I will only eat off plan foods on free day.
I will lift weights 3 days a week.
I will do HIIT 3 days a week.
I will drink 72oz of water a day.
I will take my supplements every day.

Posted by smartypantz32 :: 5:53 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------