Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Daily Diary 1/3/06

Daily DiaryDate: 1/3/06

Nutrition~
Planned Meals:
     1. eDiets Mexican Omelet, OJ
     2. Low fat cheese, almonds, grapes, coffee
     3. eDiets Tuna salad sandwich
     4. Ham, orange
     5. Steak, potato, salad
     6. Dump cake

Actual Meals:
     1. eDiets Mexican Omelet, OJ
     2. Low fat cheese, almonds, grapes, coffee
     3. Ham sandwich, carrots
     4. Herbalife protein bar
     5. Steak, potato, salad
     6. Dump cake (didn’t really taste good, just a few bites, threw the rest away)


Exercise~
Planned Workout:
List your planned exercises.

40 min cardio
Ab workout


Actual Workout:
     Did you stick to plan?  If not, what changes did you make?

I had meant to do 20min on elliptical and then 20min on bike but I was so darn sore that I did all 40min on the bike.


Day 2 and things are rocking along, today is my son’s birthday and he asked for a dump cake, I usually love it but it just didn’t taste good to me so I chunked it.





Posted by smartypantz32 :: 7:29 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------