Monday, December 19, 2005
Goals for 2006
- Tim – let things go, stop nagging, have more fun with him.
- Kids – spend more time with them just hanging out with the TV off.
- Bible study – get back to my Bible study, just a little every day. Get back to Church!
- Eat clean – have some discipline and wait until Free Day, who knows I may not even want it then!
- Workouts – plan and execute
- Family – spend more time with parents, they won’t be here forever.
- Friends – keep in touch with friends - write letters, send email, call, whatever it takes.
- Work – stop procrastinating, just get it done.
- House – do a little cleaning and laundry everyday so it’s not such a chore on the weekends.
- Pets – get them groomed more often, everyone loves to play with them more when they are groomed!