Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stupid people

Stupid people really annoy me! Why do people do such stupid things? Why dont they plan ahead? What the hell am I doing answering support calls from users that think turning off their monitor is rebooting their computer????????

If you are going to have a big presentation with an outside sales team presenting their software wouldnt you find out what they would need as far as a computer setup? Of course not! Instead book the room and the projector but dont find out how to work any of the shit before the people get here. Then call me in a panic.

So I get the panicked call and run downstairs to find out you were to stupid to turn the damn projector on.....so I turn the projector on for you and ask is there anything else....of course there isnt. I return to my desk just to get another panicked call from you that you cant get to the Internet....so I try to walk you through it over the phone but you are to panicked to shut up and listen to me....so I run back downstairs....and show you how to type in your damn user ID and password....idiot! I ask if there is anything else....of course there isnt. I return to my desk to another panicked call from you that you cant get the sound to work....so I run back downstairs and show you how to turn on the speakers....I ask if there is anything else.....of course there isnt. I return to my desk to the phone ringing.....this time I dont answer.

I hate stupid people.

Posted by smartypantz32 :: 9:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------