Thursday, November 24, 2005
I'm thankful for...
I’m thankful for….
My family – I have a wonderful family and I don’t always appreciate them.
- I have a great husband; I have known this man most of my life and his is my best friend. Sure we have our arguments and things aren’t always perfect but I cannot imagine my life without him.
- I have three great kids. They aren’t perfect and for that I am thankful. Its amazing watching them make mistakes and learning from them, they are growing into such wonderful human beings and it humbles me to think that I’m having something to do with that.
- My parents are the best. All I can say is that I hope when my kids are grown we have the same kind of relationship as I have with my parents.
- My in-laws, what can I say, I love them to death. They have always made me feel like I’m one of their kids, I have been truly blessed.
- Sisters-in-law, brothers-in-law, nieces and nephews – being an only child I am so thankful for the family I gained when I married Tim, again I have been truly blessed. I love being a part of a big family!
- Extended family – It warms my heart to know that our extended family is so close. We keep in touch throughout the year and always get together during the summer at the family reunion. Our ancestors would be proud of the legacy that we have continued.
- Our family is truly blessed to have such wonderful friends! Whether they are near or far they are always in our thoughts and hearts.
My health – I have always taken this for granted but now as I get older I realize that I need to take better care of my health and be thankful that I am able to wake up in the morning, get out of bed and head to the gym.
My community – Not just my neighbors but the whole community, I love the area we live in, the neighborhood, the town, the county, the state, there is nowhere else that I would rather live!
My country – No it’s not perfect but it’s mine and I love it, and yes I support it!
To my online friends – I hope each and every one of you has as much in your life to be thankful for and I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!