Smartypantz, taking it one day at a time.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Such a good wife....

I'm such a good wife! Tim just turned 40 and you know what I did for his birthday???? I took him to Vegas! Oh yeah, I'm a good wife.

Neither one of us had ever been to Vegas and Tim has been dying to go so for months I planned and told just about everyone but Tim. His birthday was on a Thursday, he had asked for a book "Doyle Brunson's Super System: A Course in Power Poker" so I put the tickets inside the book and wrapped it. It took him forever to find the tickets and his first reaction was we can't go, "we don't need to spend the money", I told him to late it's already spent!

We got there on Friday and grabbed a bite to eat and I lost Tim for the weekend to the poker tables. I think he had a really good time, I was kinda bored, next time we go there has to be more than just the two of us! I did manage to get him away for a little while to check out the strip.

He has two years to try to plan something to top his birthday surprise!

Posted by smartypantz32 :: 7:49 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------

weight loss weblog

---------------oOo---------------